Vulcan® benchtop furnaces are available in three standard muffle sizes and each can be purchased with one of three different controllers. Single setpoint analog controllers are an economical option when rate of temperature climb is not a concern. Single setpoint digital controllers allow the operator to control the rate of temperature climb, and monitor the progress of the program on an easy-to-read, accurate digital display. Three-stage digital programmable models have nine multi-stage programs, a hold temperature program, and a delay start option which allows a program's start time to be delayed for up to seven days.
Neytech benchtop furnaces feature:
• Control option: single point analog, digital or three-stage digital programmable
• High performance hybrid muffle design for faster heating and cooling than full firebrick
• Safety designed, vertical lift door saves space and directs heat away from the operator
• Venturi air exchange (selected models)
• Power door (selected models)
• 1-year limited warranty